Whether you just had your wedding, are in the planning phase, or heck, anywhere remotely close to hearing the faintest of wedding bells, we KNOW you're on Pinterest. The site allows you to put together your dream wedding inspiration board and share it with family, friends and [ahem] that special someone. We've assembled all kinds of wedding related boards from 'Wedding Hair Ideas' and 'Our Favorite Wedding Shoes' to 'Pretty Wedding Treats' and our current fav, 'Pets Down the Aisle'.
We wanted to share with you some truly stunning wedding gowns we came across this week, courtesy of some super savvy pinners, of course. Check them out:
1. Katie Ermilio Spring Collection, 2012. This cap sleeve short gown has a more structured, fitted waist and full skirt with toole underlay. Simple, elegant, perfect for a less formal, daytime affair. (Pinned via Gus & Ruby Letterpress on Pinterest)
3. J.Crew 'Goddess' Gown. J.Crew's Bridal line was introduced back in 2004, but has been hitting it out of the park recently. We're coveting this ivory silk gown with a crossover neckline that nips at the waist with a removable thick sash. Simple and stunning. Doesn't it deserve some spotlight at a laid back beach or bbq wedding? We think so too. (Pinned via Cari Paulus on Pinterest)
4. Luisa Beccaria Fall Collection, 2012. We featured this as BRIDES' Dress of the Day earlier this week from the designer's fall show. It is sophisticated, completely timeless and alluring. The detail, the thin lace overlay, of course, one can't not be reminded of Grace Kelly circa 1956. (Pinned via BRIDES on Pinterest)
6. Monique Lhuillier 'Legacy' Gown. How can you not feel like a princess with the full floral embroidered skirt, and the organza v-neck showcases your decolletage and is totally sexy. (Pinned via Andre Kardashian on Pinterest)
7. Claire Pettibone Spring Collection, 2012. We just had to throw the back of this Claire Pettibone gown into the mix. The detailed lace is incredible and breathtakingly unique. Who even cares what the front looks like! We love. (Pinned via Amanda Stephens on Pinterest)
Like what you see? Not sure what to do next? We'll make it easy for you: __
Step 1: __Jump on Pinterest
__Step 2:__Follow BRIDES' Couture-Inspired Wedding Gowns board
__Step 3.__Get inspired!