If you thought buying the perfect prom dress was hard in high school, just wait until you go wedding-dress shopping. Between the expectation to find "the one" and a crew full of people offering up opinions left and right, the whole experience can be completely mind-boggling. Whether you're about to go to your final fitting or you just booked your first bridal salon appointment, here's what every engaged girl thinks while searching for that perfect gown:
1. "OMG! I'm getting married!"
2. "I can't believe I'm actually trying on wedding dresses right now."
3. "I hope I wore the right undergarments ... I don't want anyone to judge my underwear or bra."
4. "Um, are all wedding dresses supposed to be this hard to get into? Okay. Apparently they are."
5. "Definitely not feeling this one ... or this one."
6. "But wow, this one looks good! I hope everyone likes it."
7. "Please say something positive. Ugh, I knew [insert name here] wouldn't like it, but I knew [insert name here] would love it too!"
8. "But wait, it costs how much!? Maybe we can bump up the budget? Or cut back on the guest list or something?"
9. "We can totally make this work."
10. "On second thought, however, we probably shouldn't."
11. "I suppose I'll try on that ugly dress my mom likes so much ... Actually, I don't hate it."
12. "This is nothing like Say Yes To The Dress, weird..."
13. "I wonder if my fiancé will think I look hot in this one? He totally will."
14. "I think I found the one, but I'm not crying. Is something wrong with me? Am I heartless?"
15. "At this point I don't even care if anyone else likes it because if I have to try on one more dress I might throw up or punch someone in the face."
16. "Yes, they all love it!"
17. "This is the best day ever."
18. "My wedding diet starts now. Seriously."