Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2017 aren't just for those looking to score a giant HD-TV (although one in the living room would be nice...). As it turns out, these days of deals were basically made for brides-to-be with a wedding to-do list a mile long. And to make saying "I do" to these deals even easier, we've rounded up all the Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2017 deals brides need to know about.
Found your dream dress but your budget is holding you back from shelling out the cash? David's Bridal's Black Friday and Cyber Monday offerings might just save the [wedding] day. Forget to factor thank-you notes into your stationery fund? Check out Artifact Uprising's post-Thanksgiving sale.
So upcoming brides, here are all of Black Friday and Cyber Monday's best-in-bridal deals that'll help you make a major dent in your to-do list—not your budget.
Start browsing below for all the wedding-related sales you have to hit.
Save the dates, brides...for Black Friday and Cyber Monday! Prepare to get send wedding invites officially crossed off your wedding to-do list. Alternatively, if you're not-so-patiently waiting to send out you and your fiancé's very first holiday cards together, you're in luck.
- Artifact Uprising: This Colorado-based stationer offers wedding invitations, holiday cards, gorgeous photo books (to fill with all your engagement and wedding photos, naturally), and tons more. From 11/24 through 11/27, you can score major savings on all these stationery goodies with the promo code BEMERRY. Spend $10 and get 10% off; Spend $100 and get 15% off; And spend $200 for 20% off.
- Minted: From 11/22 to 11/24 enjoy 20% off newly-married and couples holiday cards with the code BF2017. Plus, you can also save 25% on save-the-dates and 15% on all wedding orders with the code BFWED17. Now's the time to finally order those wedding invites!
For All Your Pre-Wedding Parties
- Milly: For all your special-occasion dress needs, head to Milly. The luxe brand is offering 20% off purchases of $300 or more from 11/22 to 11/27 with the code THANKFUL17.
- Loft: Absolutely everything at Loft will be 50% off on Cyber Monday. Can you say score?
- Saks Off 5th: Besides 60% off women's cashmere sweaters, outerwear, and 30% off women's shoes, Saks Off 5th will also be offering an extra 50% off select styles and free shipping on all orders. Designer rehearsal dinner outfit, here you come.
- Rebecca Taylor: From 11/21 through Cyber Monday, shoppers can score 25% off their entire purchase at Rebecca Taylor with the code CELEBRATE.
- Yoox: The extensive designer site is offering an extra 30% off all mobile or Yoox app purchases until 11/28 at 10:30 a.m. EST.
- Rhode Resort: From a bridal brunch to the rehearsal dinner, this apparel brand has got you covered. From Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday, the brand is offering 25% off all FW17 styles.
- Pondicherie: This site boasts gorgeous garments crafted via sustainable practices. Use the promo code THANKFUL to receive 20% off the entire site from 11/22 to 11/27. Plus, 10% of those sales will be charitably donated to Emily’s List. Win, win!
- White House Black Market: Need a little white dress? Head to White House Black Market. The brand is offering 40% off your entire purchase on 11/27.
- H&M: There's days upon days of deals at H&M. For Cyber Monday, you can get 30% off all online and in-store inventory, plus free shipping on all orders!
- Genuine People: Whether you want a fashion-forward frock or a cool-girl jumpsuit, get 60% off sale items and 30% off your entire purchase with the code CYBER30.
- Draper James: With 25% off your entire purchase and 25% of all purchases going to Girls Inc. from 11/24 to 11/28, there's no better time to shop at Reese Witherspoon's southern belle brand.
- Barney's: This luxury clothing powerhouse is offering 40% off select designer collections. Score!
Wedding Dresses & Bridesmaid Dresses
Ahhh, the big kahuna... Who knew you could say yes to the dress while still saying yes to staying on budget? TGI(Black)F, amiright?
- BHLDN: This once a year wedding sale will feature up to 70% off select styles, including gowns starting at $500, bridesmaids and party dresses starting at $100, and accessories starting at $30. Additionally, brides-to-be will get free shipping on their orders. The promotion starts 11/22 and will end at 3 a.m. EST on 11/28.
- David's Bridal: Everyone's favorite one-stop wedding shop is offering a slew of deals. From 11/24 through 11/28, you can score select shoes and accessories for $4.99 to $29.99, 50% off select wedding dresses, $29.95 robes, $99 Donna Morgan bridesmaids dresses, and $299 select Truly Zac Posen wedding dresses. And, on Cyber Monday and Tuesday, David's Bridal is also offering 20% off your online order. Phew!
- Floravere: Select as many gowns as you'd like from this bridal brand to try-on at home in one of their signature Bride Boxes, and then prepare for a major deal. All Bride Boxes ordered from Black Friday through Cyber Monday will include a 20% off offer towards the final purchase of your selected dream dress.
- Houghton: Three Houghton wedding-ready dresses are already discounted, so get shopping! The Dominica Gown is now $675 (originally $2,700), the Gordon Jumpsuit is $540 (originally $2,250), and the Viola Bodysuit is $230 (originally $675), all available on FWRD.
- Modcloth: Looking for a cool courthouse wedding dress or boho bridal gown? Beginning on 11/26 and through Cyber Monday, Modcloth is offering 30% off all their styles (excluding markdowns) and free ground shipping.
- Reformation: Obsessed with the brand's cool-girl wedding and wedding guest dresses? Score 30% off from 11/23 through 11/27.
-Tadashi Shoji: From 11/24-11/27, enjoy up to 40% off merchandise (some exceptions apply). In addition, get up to 40% off merchandise in-store (some exceptions apply) and a free handbag with any purchase!
- Weddington Way: Alert your bridesmaids that they can save big on their frocks! On Cyber Monday, the entire site (excluding sale items) will be 25% off and all faille dresses will be just $99!
- Rent the Runway: Thinking of having your bridesmaids go the rental route for their dresses? Well, if they order on Cyber Monday, they can save 30% off all rentals (including Unlimited!).
Sure, you budgeted for your wedding dress, but your big day ensemble still needs some extra special accessories. Scoring them on Black Friday or Cyber Monday is bound to keep your bank account as happy as a flower girl eating wedding cake.
- Blue Nile: Need some wedding-day jewels or maybe your spouse-to-be is still shopping for your engagement ring? From 11/26 to 12/3, select diamond and gemstone jewelry will also be 50% off with the code CYBER17.
- Kendra Scott: Kendra Scott's Black Friday promotion starts Wednesday, 11/22 and will feature 20% off your entire purchase which includes jewelry, fine jewelry, home, and sale items. This deal ends 11/27, but is available in stores and online.
- Pop & Suki: This cool-girl accessories brand is offering 30% off everything from Black Friday through Cyber Monday. Pro tip: Grab some goodies for your besties! These frills would make the best bridesmaid gifts.
- Nine West: Your wedding shoes—found! On Cyber Monday, everything will be 60% off at Nine West.
- Porter Gulch: This fine jewelry brand is offering 25% off their F/W 2017 collection with the code HOLIDAY25 and 15% off women's bridal pieces and men's wedding bands with the code BRIDAL15 from Black Friday through Cyber Monday.
- Alexis Bittar: On Cyber Monday, score 25% off this bauble brand's entire site.
- Baublebar: Get 35% off select Baublebar collections with the code CYBER35 on 11/26 to 11/28.
- WWake: This jewelry brand is continuing its #PayItForward tradition on Cyber Monday, with 20% of select jewelry profits going toward Win NYC, a progressive homeless shelter. Stock up on earrings for your bridesmaids that benefit a good cause.
To get you all primped and polished for the big day, pucker up to these beautiful beauty deals.
- Ulta: Unsurprisingly, this beauty giant is offering tons of discounted products on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. For starters, you can score CHI flat irons and blow dryers for just $69.99 (originally $99.95). Smashbox's Spotlight Palette, a highlighting trio, and select Anastasia Beverly Glow Kits will also be 50% off and 40% off respectively on Cyber Monday. Need more? PÜR's 3 -Piece Mini Mascara Collection and Mally's Liquid Light Lustrous Lip Gloss Trio will go for only $19, and you'll receive a free gift with purchase.
- Sally Beauty: Get 30% off all orders of $50 or more with the code 888036.
- L'Occitane: For purchases made from 11/26 to 11/29, online shoppers can get 20% off of full-price products.
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Skincare: This skincare savoir is offering 30% off all orders and a free makeup bag with orders over $75 on Cyber Monday.
- Sephora @ JCPenney: The department store will be offering up to 50% off select beauty products, while supplies last.
- Clarisonic: On 11/27, get 30% off all devices (including holiday gift sets!) and get a Lancôme moisturizer (originally $55!) as a free gift.
- MAKE Beauty: The cult-favorite beauty brand will be offering 25% off site-wide with the following codes: BLKFRIDAY25 (valid Nov 24-27) and CYBERMON25 (valid Nov 28-29). We especially love the Dew Set to get that bridal glow.
- Bliss: Get your bridal bliss on at—where else?—Bliss! On Cyber Monday, the beauty brand is offering 40% off everything, and a purchase of $100 or more will get you a five-piece gift.
- Context: Grab your nail essentials on Thursday 11/23 through Monday 11/27 as Context is taking 30% off everything with code FRIDAY30.
- Nordstrom: Kick off Cyber Monday with an extra 20% off select sale styles. Some of our favorite bridal beauty deals at Nordstrom? Bobbi Brown fragrances, lip glosses, shadows, and more will be on serious sale during Nordstrom's five days (!) of Cyber Monday sales. You can also score up to 40% off Laura Mercier's Flawless Contouring Palette, 20% off the MAC Glow Kit, and 20% off FOREO'S LUNA Mini 2 Compact Facial Cleansing Device.
For the Wedding Night (and Beyond...)
- Cosabella: Enter the code BLACKFRIDAY20 at checkout on Black Friday through Cyber Weekend to save 20% on Cosabella's covetable lingerie.
- Heidi Klein: Heidi Klein swimwear is diving into Black Friday with 50% off its online-exclusive swimsuits, bikinis, and beachwear though Cyber Monday.
- WET Swimwear: Take a dip in this deal...This swimwear brand is offering 30% off sitewide from 11/24 to 11/27 with the code WETblackcyber.
- Swimsuits for All: Time to stock up! Swimsuits for All is offering 35% off everything from 11/23 to 11/28.
- Solid and Striped: Get your wedding-white bikinis here! Get 25% off everything at Solid and Striped using the code CYBERMONDAY.
- Beach Bunny: Bikini bliss! All separates are just $25 at Beach Bunny Swimwear.
- Eberjay: For all your intimates and loungewear needs, take advantage of 25% off on Cyber Monday with code JOY. We particularly love the Gisele Short Sleeve and Cropped Pant PJ Set for cozy honeymoon sleepwear.
- KACEY|SHANA: Strut your stuff in style at the beach without breaking the bank. Apply the code cybermonday35 at checkout on KACEY|SHANA for all your swimwear needs.
And For Everything Else!
- Amazon: The retail giant is offering tons of Black Friday deals throughout the week on beauty goodies, fashion pieces, and more. Some of our favorite sales? Top off your wedding-day 'do with a sparkly hair accessory from Ever Faith. Originally over $50, the rose gold comb is now only $18.99. A 24K gold face mask from Majestic Pure is also 54% off at $18.50. And you can even have Alexa help with your wedding to-do list. Score a refurbished Amazon Echo for just $69.99, discounted from $164.99.
- Sweaty Betty: For anything from pre-wedding workout gear to lounging attire for lazy Sundays with your future husband, take advantage of Sweaty Betty's 25% off Black Friday deals. Their Zero Gravity Run Leggings are bound to become your new favorite pair of pants.