1. Underwater On Maui, wed aboard Atlantis, a 65-foot submarine, as it dives 150 feet beneath the Pacific (from $5,495*; 800-368-5502 or hawaiianislandweddings.com); in the Maldives, exchange ceremonial I dos in Ithaa, a submerged restaurant tucked into a coral reef in the Indian Ocean with 180-degree views of tropical fish (from $2,860; 800-266-7237 or hiltonworldresorts.com); take the plunge, literally, with an underwater wedding at Coral World on St. Thomas, where, thanks to the Sea Trek helmets, you won't wreck your 'do (from $1,500; 340-775-1555 or coralworldvi.com).
2. On an Alaskan glacier After your helicopter touches down on Juneau's spectacular Mendenhall Glacier, step onto this eternal cathedral of ice to say your vows and, with the help of specially designed shoes, enjoy your first dance (from $3,999; 907-789-3772 or pearsonspond.com).
3. Alongside dolphins The Flipper look-alikes at Dolphin Encounters on Blue Lagoon Island in Nassau, Bahamas, carry bouquets and present you and your groom with your rings; afterward, they'll share your happiness with a kiss (from $2,890; 242-363-7167 or dolphinencounters.com).
4. In a village in Africa In Zambia, you'll be serenaded by a choir as you make your way—via oxcart—from your chalet at the Islands of Siankaba to a whitewashed church. After the ceremony, you'll be joined by locals for a dance and song before you decamp for a sunset cruise on the Zambezi River (from $2,500; 011-260-03-32-7490 or siankaba.net).
5. With an elephant procession in Thailand Your groom will arrive at the Lotus Pond at the Anantara Golden Triangle on a brightly festooned elephant. Once a local monk has blessed you and tied sacred strings on your wrists, you'll both head, atop the awaiting pachyderm, to your reception (from $2,500; 011-66-0-5378-4084 or anantara.com).
6. With "celebs" as your witnesses Wish you could have Brad and Angelina in your wedding photos? Go to Madame Tussauds Las Vegas, where their wax replicas will stand by in the Chapel of Dreams as you become husband and wife (from $595; 702-862-7805 or mtvegas.com).
7. Up in the air Early birds, savor the view as you wed at dawn while soaring in a hot air balloon over Sonoma's wine country (from $950; 707-836-0171 or up-away.com); nighthawks, say "I do" as the lights of Vegas twinkle below your chopper (from $899; 702-261-0007 or maverickhelicopter.com).
8. At the bowling lanes Be strikingly unique and wed at the National Bowling Stadium, in Reno, NV—aka the Taj Mahal of Ten Pins. Thanks to a special carpeted lane, you won't have to give up your stilettos to walk down the aisle (from $650; 800-304-2695 or visitrenotahoe.com).
9. During a murder mystery party Your first job as husband and wife? Solving a whodunit. Murder on the Menu will bring the crime scene to your reception venue, and can even add characters of your choosing—his ex, perhaps (from $2,500; 510-845-3600 or murderonthemenu.com).
10. With a shaman as your officiant Open your souls to the mystical vibe of Sedona, AZ, with a Shaman's Blessing ceremony by a Native American healer (from $2,675; 800-973-3762 or weddingsinsedona.com).