1. The Flower-Girl Swag: If you're having a kids' table at the wedding, deck it out with cute and small gifts they'll love like Tattly's engagement-ring temporary tattoos. The tats last for four days, max.
Diamonds temporary tattoo, $5 for two, bulk pricing available for orders over $100; Tattly
2. The Hostess Gifts: Everyone's throwing you a party this year, so give a little love in return. Le Maison du Chocolat's new chocolates channel the amazing cocktails at Le Bristol hotel in Paris. (Think chocolate ganache infused with passion-fruit juice, mango puree, and bourbon vanilla.) "Spirited Cocktails" collection chocolates, from $22 for eight; La Maison Du Chocolat
3. The Bachelorette Booze: Gia Coppola, filmmaker/vintner Francis Ford Coppola's granddaughter, just came out with three affordable, easy-to-drink wines — a chardonnay (shown), a pinot noir, and a pinot grigio — all in packaging inspired by vintage perfume bottles. *2012 Gia frizzante chardonnay, $14; Gia by Gia Coppola *
4. The Reception Décor: These hand-blown votives are out of Seattle and come in 300-plus colors. They're great for your wedding if you aren't using your florist or venue's inventory considering they rent for just $5 each. (They also make a nice hostess gift!) Ten percent of the revenue from each votive sale goes back to charities like The White Light Fund. Hand-blown glass votive, $44; glassybaby
5. The Signature Scent: Diptyque just debuted a couple of new fragrances, including geranium, a floral-meets-woody scent with slight notes of citrus, cedar, and pink peppercorn. Try it out long before your wedding day to make sure your fiancé likes it too. Geranium Odorata roll-on, $48; Diptyque