If you've ever been single (duh!), you can sympathize with the fact that navigating the world of weddings when you're unattached is a whole different beast than tackling the scene with a partner in crime by your side. Surrounded by true love and the reminder that you haven't found it yet can stir up a whole range of emotions, both good and bad. Case in point below!
2. This wedding would have been so much better with a plus one, but I get it. It's not like I'll just be giving out plus ones to all the single people when I'm a bride either. There probably won't be any left anyway. Crap...my wedding is going to be expensive!
3. Are bouquet tosses like, still a thing now? Hmm, I wonder if the bride is doing one? Maybe I'll ask someone just to, you know, see. That way I can strategically plan my bathroom break exit for that exact moment. Not about to be singled out for being single! Although fighting some random chick over flowers would definitely be a new low.
4. Whoa, that's a lot of bridesmaids! I don't think I could handle more than 5, much less afford it, but to each their own though. Pretty dresses!
5. Did somebody say open bar!? I need a drink stat. All these loved up couples are starting to make me sick. I want a husband! Or a fiancé. Okay, even just a boyfriend would be nice. Ohhh, he's handsome. But is that a ring on his finger I see? Yep, yep it is. Ugh.
6. OMG, the bride looks so beautiful. I love her dress! I wonder where she got it? I wonder where I'll buy my wedding dress one day? Will I cry? Will the whole experience be like one big Say Yes To The Dress episode? Ah, a girl can dream...
7. I can't wait for my own wedding one day! If only I could find the right person. Are there any cute boys here? Hey, they always say it happens when you least expect it, right? I mean, you never know...
8. Psh, who cares about guys! This wedding is awesome! Free food, free drinks, free music. Thank god for my girls. I have the best friends. I love them! I love everyone! I love dancing!