No matter what type of wedding dress you choose —a minimalist modern sheath or an intricate lace ball gown with beading — every wedding day look can use a hint of sparkle. Our remedy for this need? Twinkling hair accessories. Wearing one adds major impact to your whole big day ensemble. Whether you want a princess-worthy headband, vintage barrette or bobby pin, or glamorous comb, we've found seven shimmering accessory styles that will add just the right dose of bling to your wedding white look.
Style tip: If you can see your hair accessory from the front, pair with simple stud earrings. If it's visible only from the back, go ahead and rock statement danglers. Also, fair-haired brides should go for gold. It reflects blonde highlights like crazy!
Here, seven hair accessories that will make your sparkle on your wedding day!
1. Headband with Swarovski crystals, $360, Elizabeth Bower
*2. Comb with crystal leaves, $265, Stephanie Browne
3. Crystal clip, $68, Deepa Gurnani
4. Crystals hair comb, $120, Jane Tran
5. *Twenty-four-karat-gold-plated barrette with Swarovski crystals, $180, Virgins, Saints & Angels *
6. Bobby pin with Swarovski crystals, $105, Ben-Amun
7. Bobby pin pearl and crystals, $48 for two, Tanna Paradis*