At the beginning of the whole planning process you literally jumped at the chance to talk about the wedding with anyone and everyone who inquired. You could go on and on for hours about flowers, cake, decorations, invitations and any other tiny little detail pertaining to the big day. As time went on though and the date drew nearer and nearer, you eventually found yourself mentally worn out from having to repeat the same answers to the same questions over and over. You love that everyone is so curious, but you might actually tear your hair out if you have to hear any one of these 20 questions again:
1. How many people are coming?
2. When am I getting my invitation?
3. It's cool if I bring [insert name here], right?
4. What's the dress code?
5. Is there an open bar?
6. How did you choose the venue?
7. What's your budget?
8. How many bridesmaids and groomsmen? Who are they?
9. What are your wedding colors?
10. Have you found the dress yet?
11. Can I see a picture of it?
12. So, why a destination wedding?
13. Are you nervous?
14. Are you excited?
15. How's the wedding planning going?
16. What else do you have left to plan?
17. Are you changing your last name?
18. Where are you going on the honeymoon?
19. Are you having a band or a DJ?
20. Are you trying to lose weight for the wedding?
What's the one question you can't wait to stop answering? Tweet us @BRIDES!