If you're the owner of pastel hair, you're in luck: Soft, muted hues have proven to be a gorgeous statement in any bridal beauty look. A little bit on the edgy side, this offbeat style is an easy way to make a bride's tresses stand out on her wedding day. Whether it's a subtle purple, a pale pink, or a mix of the two, the color may even serve as a source of inspiration for your wedding palette. There's also no reason to search for your dream floral crown or sparkling hair vine; this look carries itself, no hair accessories needed. Then again, if you're all about the maximalism, there's no denying that a good flower wreath, headpiece, or updo will elevate this look to a whole new level. Just see how these bold brides pulled it off.
1. Cascading waves in purple ombré, combined with a light and springy floral headpiece, lend a free-spirited air that's all bohemian woodland beauty.
2. We've never loved a lob more than this muted-hot-pink style with chunky waves. Paired with a sequined minidress and stunner sunglasses, the look is totally unconventional and every bit rad, with a rock-star vibe.
3. Mint and a neutral pink intertwine with pale blond in a braided updo for sweet romance. Blush-hued makeup from the cheeks to the eyes, cotton-candy lips, and metallic seafoam-green fingernails complement the look.
4. Restrained mauve proves itself to be a chic and elegant choice, especially when styled in a low chignon and accented by a hair vine of white buds. While it's striking, it doesn't draw attention away from a plunging lace back, instead acting as the perfect counterpart to the dress, for a polished look that merges the traditional with the untraditional.
5. Why settle for one color when you can have several? This bride absolutely nailed unicorn tresses, otherwise known as a magical rainbow creation for hair. The colors are heightened by a series of twists and braids, with the fairy-tale effect completed by a dazzling sparkling hair accessory.