Pearls are synonymous with weddings for a reason: they're pretty, timeless, and, now, versatile. If you're partial to a traditional aesthetic, wear a string of your grandmother's pearls (in which case they'll also work as your 'something borrowed'). Alternatively, try wearing them the way we've become obsessed with: by mixing them with metallic accents — it adds a surprising element to your bridal look while still maintaining that timeless appeal. And we're not just talking about jewelry: We've rounded up a slew of wedding accessories (headpieces and a clutch included) that will look so chic on your special day.
1. Want to wear your hair down? Go for a soft blowout, a deep side part, and stick this barrette in it so your hair stays out of your face in the most elegant way. (Barrette, $25, Orelia available at ASOS)
3. This pearl comb is practically begging to be paired with a wispy, just-undone-enough chignon. (Comb, $280 for two, Twigs & Honey)
4. If you like oversize studs, you'll become obsessed with these floral clusters earrings. We're envisioning them worn with a strapless A-line gown and a smooth updo. (Cluster earrings, $600, Dior)
5. A vintage-inspired box clutch isn't only useful (you'll be glad when you've stashed your lipstick, breath mints, and blotting sheets inside of it for touch ups) but it can be passed down for generations to come. (Clutch, $100, David's Bridal)
6. And, for the most modern way of all to wear pearls, look no further than hoop earrings from, yep, Zara — these babies are just $16 each and will be the perfect accessory to a slim, minimalist Carolyn Bessette Kennedy-inspired sheath. (Hoop earrings, $16 per pair, Zara)
Subscribe to BRIDES now for the best wedding dresses, advice, and big-day inspiration.