Did you fall in love with a wedding dress you spotted at Bridal Fashion Week? Well, you're in luck! Moda Operandi, the e-commerce site that allows you to pre-order designer looks straight off of the runway, just launched a Spring 2016 bridal shop! And our Editor in Chief Keija Minor curated a few of her favorite looks for an exclusive trunk show for brides-to-be looking for an effortlessly chic wedding-day look.
Some of the best bridal designers are featured including Naeem Khan, Honor for Stone Fox Bride, J.Mendel, and Lela Rose. Not to mention the always gorgeous Delphine Manivet, Costarellos, and Luisa Beccaria. Plus, there are amazing bridal shoes, clutches and jewelry courtesy of Oscar de la Renta, Judith Leiber, Stuart Weitzman and more.
Here, a sneak peek of the standout styles you'll find on Moda Operandi's BRIDES Best of Bridal Fashion Week shop.
Photo: Courtesy of Moda Operandi
1. Traditional brides looking for an of-the-moment edge will adore this sweetheart sheath from J.Mendel. The cutout makes it contemporary while it's sleek form-fitting cut makes it classic; The Adelaide, $4,400, J. Mendel
2. Just the right amount of sparkle, a plunging V-neckline and a flouncy above-the-knee hemline makes this Naeem Khan number the perfect party dress; The Saint Tropez Dress, $6,995, Naeem Khan
3. Costarellos has a knack for making classic bridal details look fresh, and this lace beaded cap sleeve gown is no exception; *Beaded Lace Gown, $4,630, Costarellos *
4. Who wouldn't want to dance the night away in these stilettos? Whether you're going for an ultra-glam look or want to dress up a more subdued sheath, these will keep your feet happy all night long; Zohar Pump, $890, Oscar de la Renta
5. It doesn't get more glamorous than a baguette crystal-dotted clutch; Baguettes Goddess Clutch, $2,195, Judith Leiber
For more of BRIDES Best of Bridal Fashion Week looks (and Keija's top wedding-day tips), head over to ModaOperandi.com now through Monday, May 25.