It's holiday season, and the festive party schedule is in full swing. With Hanukkah kicking off this week, Christmas next week, and New Year's Eve around the corner, we've rounded up five ultra-glam dresses that are perfect for each and every bash — ork just as well for celebrating your engagement.
1. Keep the silhouette simple and let the embellishment do all the talking. This Zara mini is a great (budget friendly!) way to get the celebrations starting the moment you walk in the room, whether it's Christmas dinner or a toast to your exciting upcoming year of wedding planning.
Sequinned dress, $99.90, Zara
2. Erin Fetherston designed this dress with brides in mind, and the silver-and-ivory diamond jacquard fabric is the perfect weight and shine for any holiday party. "Birdie" popover jacquard dress, $325, ERIN by Erin Fetherston
3. Channel your inner Taylor Swift in this refined take on the crop-top trend; Alice Olivia's sparkling beaded sequin crop top and pencil skirt duo are proportioned perfectly to take you from a black tie holiday function straight to your engagement party.
"Lacey" Beaded Sequin Crop Top, $368, "Ramos" Beaded Sequin Pencil Skirt, $440, Alice + Olivia
4. This '70s-inspired halter silhouette is perfect for holiday parties, and the pale-gold shade perfectly reflects your just-engaged-glow.
*"Celestine" Pleated Dress, $568, now $426, Jill Stuart
5. A minimal neckline on top meets '20s flare on the bottom, this Haute Hippie jersey dress is equal parts festive (metallic embellished ostrich feathers!), and romantic bride-to-be.
Feathers & Embellished Jersey Dress, $716, Haute Hippie