You've snagged your dream dress for your NYE wedding — the only remaining thing left to do is dress up your feet with a gorgeous pair of wedding heels. While shoes are normally secondary to your dress, it is New Year's Eve, after all — what better excuse to add some serious sparkle and sequins to your feet? It is the one time of year where the flashier the better (at least when it comes to your shoes) is perfectly acceptable. What better way to ring in 2017 and say "I Do!" than with a festive pair of heels? Luckily, these six pairs are totally aisle-worthy and ready for the dance floor.
1. These embellished mesh high heels are all about the dazzle with jeweled adornments and come in the color of everyone's favorite New Year's drink — champagne. A playful peep toe and T-strap gives their romantic look a bit of fun. (Embellished mesh t-strap sandals, $99.95, Blue by Betsey Johnson available at David's Bridal)
2. This pointy toe pump from Badgley Mischka is all business in the front and party in the back — perfect for the chic bride. This elegant heel is made of a glamorous ivory satin (and comes in different colors if you're looking for a bit of edge) with crystal embellishments for a glittering, show stopping look. ("Gorgeous" crystal-embellished pointy toe pump, $265, Badgley Mischka available at Nordstrom)
3. All that glitters is rose gold — at least in BHLDN's Lucia t-strap heels. This shimmery party-ready footwear certainly gives Dorothy's ruby slippers a run for their money when it comes to the glitter. We'd love them paired with a tea-length reception dress. ("Lucia" t-straps, $160, BHLDN)
4. With just a 70mm heel, this pair of Christian Louboutins is the perfect height for the bride who isn't a fan of heels on a daily basis. A heel made of a gleaming silver specchio leather matches hand-placed silver crystals. Placed on a mesh upper, they'll sparkle all over your feet. ("Follies Strass" silver specchio leather heel, $1,195, Christian Louboutin)
5. With a slingback strap ready for dancing, these silver metallic Rivka sandals by Pelle Moda are all about the texture. A mini platform underneath the sole provides a contemporary twist to a classic silhouette. ("Rivka" peep-toe slingbacks, $160, Pella Moda)
6. Embellished with crystals that sparkle and shine, these pointy toe Olson pumps by Vince Camuto are ready for midnight. From storm gray to bronze to iridescent, these fierce satin shoes come in a range of colors to best fit your bridal look. You'll definitely feel like a princess in these. ("Olson" crystal embellished pump, $169.95, Imagine by Vince Camuto available at Nordstrom)