Harry Potter fans are unlike any other fan out there—they live and breathe the magical fantasy world, completely convinced Hogwarts isn't a figment of imagination, but an actual escape for under-the-radar wizards and witches. Trust me, I'd know from my mega-Harry-Potter-fan boyfriend. For some couples, the series is so entrenched in their own lives that they can't imagine not including it in their wedding day. Luckily for such couples, we have their Gryffindor-lovin', Slytherin-hatin' selves covered with a spellbinding list of HP ideas to include in their big day. Accio!
1. Instead of sorting your presents into Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, why not enlist the Sorting Hat to assign your presents for you?
2. Chocolate frogs, tall candles, and Gryffindor-red napkins take your wedding from Muggle to magic.
3. Nix the rice toss for something more Dumbledore-approved: Wands!
4. Hide your most precious stones in a golden snitch—no one will ever know they're in there.
5. Remember the first HP book and those wild, flying keys? Yep, so do we.
6. Let guests channel their inner Sirius Black with this play on a photo booth.
7. All we can think of when we see this cake is, "Poor Hedwig!"
8. Take your favorite chocolate + hazelnut candies and (easily) transform them into golden snitch treats.
9: Light up your reception space with a gorgeous block letter lumos sign.
10: You can't have a Harry Potter–themed wedding without Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans as dessert.
11: Poor Harry was always on the run, but luckily this suitcase decor would stay put on your big day.
12: Swap floral runners for pages from the actual Harry Potter series. You may just turn a nonbeliever into a fan!
13: Sort your wedding guests into different houses—just by placing the house colors under their dinner plate. And, obvi, don't forget their wands.
14: Make sure guests know where to go (and where to avoid) with a quirky directional sign.
15: Dontcha wand one of these seats?
16: Even a detail as small as your mani can make a wizarding world of difference.
17: After all this time? Always.
18: No magical celebration is complete without a big batch of butter beer.
19: Wear Snape's heart on your chairs.
20: School your guests, courtesy of Miss Hermione Granger.
21: Sadly, no moving pictures are included.
See More: Harry Potter Star Matthew Lewis is Engaged—and the Ring is Straight Up Magical