If you're still bitter over not receiving a Hogwarts acceptance letter—delivered by owl, of course—relish the fact that you can at least celebrate your Harry Potter obsession (and nuptials!) with these Harry Potter wedding ideas.
A Harry Potter -themed wedding definitely isn't for muggles. But for fans who live and breathe the magical fantasy world, completely convinced Hogwarts isn't a figment of imagination, but an actual escape for under-the-radar wizards and witches, it can be a magical way to celebrate your big day. Luckily for such couples, we have their Gryffindor-lovin', Slytherin-hatin' selves covered with a spellbinding list of Happy Potter wedding ideas to include in their bash.
Not all of these Happy Potter wedding ideas are big and bold, mind you. Some are so subtle that only those in-the-know would clock them as Harry Potter -inspired details. Don't want to include them in your actual wedding? You can also throw a Harry Potter bachelorette party or bridal shower with the enchanting details.
So pour yourself a Butterbeer and browse 22 bloody brilliant Harry Potter wedding ideas, below!
1. Instead of sorting your presents into Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, why not enlist the Sorting Hat to assign your presents for you?
SHOP NOW: Etsy, $38.83
2. Filling the space with tall, flickering. candles. can instantly take your wedding from muggle to magic
3. Nix the rice toss for something more Dumbledore-approved: Wands! You can have your guests wave them as you exit your ceremony
SHOP NOW: Etsy, $20 for five
4. Hide your most precious stones in a special box, emblazoned with a sweet and simple quote
SHOP NOW: Etsy, $19.95
5. Have a. Harry Potter. -themed bachelorette with these. bachelorette party t-shirts. for mischievous muggles
SHOP NOW: Etsy, starting at $13.11
6. Let guests channel their inner Sirius Black with this play on a photo booth
SHOP NOW: Etsy, $10
7. Show off your. signature cocktail. with this on-theme sign that's perfect for a bridal shower or brunch reception
SHOP NOW: Etsy, $4.99
8. Instead of a traditional wedding cake, serve this magical alternative: Harry Potter macarons!
SHOP NOW: Etsy, $45 for 12
9: If you do opt for a classic cake, be sure to top it with this flawless finishing touch
SHOP NOW: Etsy, starting at $38
10: Chocolate frogs also make for a yummy sweet treat for guests to take home
SHOP NOW: Etsy, $3.88
11: Announce your nuptials on the front page of the. Daily Prophet. !
SHOP NOW: Etsy, $12.94
12: Invite your guests to your celebration with these invitations that boast subtle nods to. Harry Potter.
SHOP NOW: Etsy, $19.99
13: Jot down your "unbreakable vows" in these vow keepsake books
SHOP NOW: Etsy, $19.95
14: Celebrate your journey from muggle to Mrs. with these bachelorette party sashes
SHOP NOW: Etsy, $15.95
15: Top off your wedding dress with a too-cool leather jacket. (You can also customize it your first or last name!)
SHOP NOW: Etsy, $168.28
16: Even a detail as small as your wedding dress's hanger can make a wizarding world of difference
SHOP NOW: Etsy, $22.50
17: This dainty comb is the perfect finishing touch to your wedding hairstyle
SHOP NOW: Etsy, $25
18: Ten points to your bridesmaids! Thank them for all they've done with these. Harry Potter. -inspired bridesmaid gifts
SHOP NOW: Etsy, $9
19: String this banner across the sweetheart table for a magical meal
SHOP NOW: Etsy, $16
20: This. HP. pun is bloody brilliant!
SHOP NOW: Etsy, $4
21: Prop your potions over these cute coasters at cocktail hour
SHOP NOW: Etsy, $30 for 25
22: Be sure to leave an enchanted quill nearby this fun guestbook sign!
SHOP NOW: Etsy, $3.99
See more: Harry Potter's Matthew Lewis is Married!