Are you a caffeine fiend looking to add something special to your wedding registry? Or are you looking for an engagement, shower or wedding gift for that couple that just can't live without a cup of joe (or three) in the morning? We've brewed up 10 ideas just for you!
Photo: Courtesy of Crate & Barrel
1. This stoneware coffee canister from Crate & Barrel will jazz up any kitchen countertop. Pair it with the tea and utensil canisters for the complete look. ($9.95; Crate & Barrel).
Photo: Courtesy of Pop Chart Lab
2. The Compendious Coffee Chart artfully displays the myriad ways to produce a cup of coffee — from Chemex contraptions to a simple automatic drip. This poster can be ordered mounted, framed, or as is. (From $29; Pop Chart Lab).
Photo: Courtesy of Williams-Sonoma
3. Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Sugar is a delicious blend of gourmet baker's sugar and Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract. Add it to coffee for a vanilla latte-esque taste, or sprinkle it on top of your morning pancakes or pastries. ($18.95; Williams-Sonoma).
Photo: Courtesy of Target
4. The Mr. Coffee mug warmer allows you to nurse your morning cup of coffee without continuously walking to the microwave. Use it at home on lazy Sundays, or keep it at your office desk. ($9.99; Target).
Photo: Courtesy of YETI
5. Featuring kitchen-grade 18/8 stainless steel and double-wall vacuum insulation, YETI Rambler Tumblers will keep your coffee hot for hours on end. The clear, shatterproof lid even allows you to see how much of your drink is left. (From $29.99; YETI).
Photo: Courtesy of Bed Bath and Beyond
6. House guests will be more than impressed when you serve them from this elegant white bone china coffee pot. If it feels too fancy for the early morning, use it to serve decaf coffee with dessert after a dinner party. ($249.99; Bed Bath and Beyond).
Photo: Courtesy of Macy's
7. Save time and money each morning by brewing your own cup of espresso rather than hitting the local coffee shop. This De'Longhi model includes a milk container to top off each drink with a burst of steamed or frothed milk. ($579.99; Macy's).
Photo: Courtesy of BonJour
8. Add that special coffee house touch to your latte, cappuccino, or macchiato with a battery-operated frother. This oval BonJour model includes a chrome stand for easy storage. ($17.99; BonJour).
Photo: Courtesy of Sur La Table
9. Many coffee purists will argue that the French press is the only way to brew a cup of coffee. Enhance the flavor of your morning java with the Bodum® Chambord French Press. (From $29.95; Sur La Table).
Photo: Courtesy of Craft Coffee
10. A monthly subscription from Craft Coffee is the gift that keeps on giving. Recipients can start with the classic three-coffee sampler or choose the Single Origin Roaster's Choice — a rotating mix of the world's absolute finest coffees. (From $29.99 for 1 month; Craft Coffee).