For a mix of home goods fit for an eclectic but beautiful registry, we love Furbish Studio. Everything they carry has a unique flair, with textiles, artwork and serving ware that is perfect for a colorful home. Here are some of our current favorites.
1. Mixing trendy (monstera leaves) with classic (a ginger jar), this print is perfect for an entryway or gallery wall; $45
2. Preppy and perfect for storing your champagne or white wine classily when you have guests over, this ice bucket has us seriously swooning; $45
3. Pink crocodile print, gold edging and an elegant silhouette make for a lamp that is part trendy, and all sophisticated; $375
4. Perfect as catchalls or serving cocktails at your next dinner party, these python trays will stand the test of time with their timeless print; $52
5. You can never go wrong with indigo, and you'll be right on trend with this shibori throw!; $110
6. A bit of a splurge, but with a textile that is beautifully boho, this ikat chair would look be so cozy with a chunky cashmere throw and your favorite book!; $1,500
7. Bright pinks and blue-grays make this beautiful suzani lumbar pillow ideal for a cozy and stylish bed; *$145 *