Los Angeles, CA
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Personal Finances
- Financial Planning
- Marriage Financial Planning
Stefon Walters is a financial literacy advocate who has spent close to a decade writing, speaking, and teaching personal finances and its importance. His primary work is with The Balance and Investopedia, but he uses his expertise to talk about various topics and their financial implications.
- Frequent keynote speaker at corporate and university events
- Experienced financial education consultant
- Author of Finessin' Finances
Stefon is the author of Finessin' Finances, which teaches various finance subjects in a non-traditional, entertaining way. When he's not writing, he spends a lot of time giving presentations and hosting educational workshops. Stefon has spoken to Fortune 500 companies, universities, high schools, and community organizations.
Stefon has an Economics degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.