- Fashion Institute of Technology
Sharon is a writer with over two years of experience covering parenting, content marketing, and commerce.
- She has contributed to Brides since 2020.
- Her work has also appeared on USA Today, ABC News, Parents, and Bustle. She is currently a staff writer for Bustle Digital Group.
- Sharon attended the Fashion Institute of Technology.
Sharon Brandwein is a writer specializing in parenting, commerce, and content marketing. Her work has also appeared on Bustle, USA Today, ABCNews, Motherly, and Parents. When she’s not busy curating a wardrobe for her puppy, you can find her writing about motherhood and documenting her life as a writer at https://afterthebyline.com/.
Sharon attended the Fashion Institute of Technology.
- 43 Cheap Things That Make Spending Time Alone Much More Enjoyable, Bustle
- Why Slow Parenting Is Right for My Family, Parents.com
- 11 Inclusive Makeup Brands With Products for All Skin Tones, USA Today
About Brides and Dotdash
Brides is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.