Hong Kong SAR
- Babson College
- Pace University
- Gemological Institute of America (GIA)
- Jewelry Design
- Jewelry Production
- Sandy Ip is the owner and head designer at Sevun.
- Sandy is a Gemological Institute of America (GIA) accredited Graduate Gemologist and holder of the GIA Jewelry Designer certificate with 15 years of experience in the jewelry industry.
- She has worked with clients in Hong Kong SAR, mainland China, the Philippines, Singapore, Japan, Kenya, Australia, Greece, UK and USA. Her pieces were also sold at Christie’s Hong Kong and Phillips Hong Kong.
- She has been a member of the Brides review board since 2022.
Sandy Ip has worked in the jewelry industry for over 20 years honing her skills in gemstone sourcing and design and working with major vendors such as Bloomingdales, Saks Fifth and luxury boutiques throughout the US. After moving back to Hong Kong, Sandy founded Sevun (pronounced “seven”) in 2015. The brand specializes in luxury fine jewelry for men and women, with an emphasis on bespoke pieces featuring rare and often colorful gemstones. Both fashion and bridal categories are carried. Sandy has worked with clients in Hong Kong SAR, mainland China, the Philippines, Singapore, Japan, Kenya, Australia, Greece, UK, and USA. Her pieces were also sold at Christie’s Hong Kong and Phillips Hong Kong.
Sandy holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from Babson College (Massachusetts, USA) and a Master of Business Administration from Pace University (New York, USA). She is a GIA accredited Graduate Gemologist and a holder of the GIA Jewelry Design Certificate.