Los Angeles, California
- University of California Los Angeles
- Pop Culture
- Bestselling Author of "Friends Guide to Adulting"
- Freelance writer, journalist, and award-winning filmmaker.
- Five years covering bridal trends and pop culture subjects.
- Work featured in Forbes, Brides, the Mighty, BBC, and Moviemaker Magazine.
Samantha Mannis started her editorial career working at the UCLA Daily Bruin. She graduated with a degree in screenwriting and film from UCLA, and worked in development at Paramount Pictures as well as on numerous Hollywood sets. Mannis is the bestselling author of “Friends Guide to Adulting” (Simon and Schuster). Her work has been featured in Forbes Women, Brides, the Mighty, Leaf Group, and MovieMaker Magazine. Mannis’ screenwriting and creative work has also received numerous accolades, including with the Sedona International Film Festival, WeScreenplay, and CINEQUEST.
Samantha has a B.A in Film, Television, and Digital Media from UCLA.