- University of South Carolina
- Charleston Southern University
- Financial Products and Services
- Rebecca has a decade of experience researching and writing articles on retirement, investing, banking, loans, budgeting, and more.
- She has written hundreds of articles for online publications including Forbes, SoFi, Chime, CreditCards.com, U.S. News & World Report, Investopedia, SmartAsset, and more.
- Rebecca has also worked with major banks, like Citi and Discover, to create personal finance content.
Rebecca Lake has over a decade of experience as a money expert, researching and writing hundreds of articles on retirement, investing, budgeting, banking, loans, saving money, and more. She has been published in over 20 online finance publications, including SoFi, Forbes, Chime, CreditCards.com, Investopedia, SmartAsset, Nerdwallet, Credit Sesame, LendingTree, and more.
Rebecca also assists with content strategy for a number of highly visible brands in the financial services industry, including Citibank, Discover Bank, and AIG Insurance. She also worked in the communications industry prior to pursuing a full-time career as a financial writer.
Rebecca has a bachelor's in political science and government from the University of South Carolina, Columbia. During her undergraduate years, she was a writer for the student newspaper, The Gamecock. Rebecca also has a master's in criminal justice and corrections from Charleston Southern University.