- St. Xavier's College Mumbai
- London College of Fashion
- Praachi Raniwala is a freelance fashion and lifestyle writer with a decade of experience.
- She is an expert on Indian fashion, weddings, and jewelry.
- Her work has appeared in Vogue India, Conde Nast Traveller India, Vogue Australia, Architectural Digest India, and The New York Times.
Praachi Raniwala is a freelance fashion and lifestyle writer with about a decade of experience. While she covers international trends, she writes extensively on Indian fashion, weddings, and jewelry in particular. She has contributed to prestigious Indian and international titles including Vogue India, InStyle US, Conde Nast Traveller India, Vogue Australia, Architectural Digest India, and The New York Times. She also curates a weekly series of bite-sized Insta-articles with industry insiders called #PennedByPAsks.
Praachi received a Bachelor's in Mass Media from St. Xavier's College in Mumbai, India, and a PG Certificate in Fashion and Lifestyle Journalism from London College of Fashion.
About Brides and Dotdash
Brides is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.