New York, New York
- New York University
- Gemological Institute of America (GIA)
- Olivia Landau is a fourth generation diamond expert and founder and CEO of The Clear Cut.
- She is a Gemological Institute of America (GIA) Graduate Gemologist (GG).
- She has been recognized on the Forbes 30 Under 30 and Entrepreneur’s 2021 100 Women of Impact list.
- She has been a member of the Brides review board since 2022.
Olivia Landau is a fourth generation diamond expert, Gemological Institute of America (GIA) accredited Graduate Gemologist (GG), and the founder and CEO of direct to consumer fine jewelry company The Clear Cut. She started The Clear Cut as an educational blog for friends and family and when she met her husband, Kyle, in G.I.A. school, they turned the blog into a multi-million dollar direct-to-consumer diamond jewelry company revolutionizing the way millennials purchase engagement rings. She has prior experience at Tiffany & Co in the diamond wholesale industry.
Olivia graduated from New York University with a degree in Media, Culture, and Communications with a minor in East Asian Studies in 2013. She is a Gemological Institute of America (GIA) accredited Graduate Gemologist (GG).