- Central Washington University
- Food and Beverage, Travel, and Lifestyle
- Molly Allen is a previous bakery owner with expertise in wedding orders, as well as a former event planner.
- She is now a freelance writer focused in lifestyle, travel, food and beverage.
- She is also the editorial director of Best Friends For Frosting.
Molly Allen is a previous bakery owner with expertise in wedding orders, as well as a former event planner, with years of experience booking venues, planning catering and carrying out event details. Now, a freelance writer focused in lifestyle, travel, food and beverage, she brings her years of experience and industry knowledge to readers across a variety of platforms. Molly has been writing for Brides since April, 2019, but has been working and writing in the lifestyle and food and beverage industries for ten years.
Molly obtained a Bachelor's Degree in English Language and Literature, with a focus in Linguistics and Professional Writing.
About Brides and Dotdash
Brides is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.