- Saginaw Valley State University
- Central Michigan University
- Document and data analysis
With practical experience running his own IT business and an education in the liberal arts, Matthew Klammer had become well-accustomed to the difficulties of research. From helping small businesses plan for a changing landscape to interpreting conflicting data and documents, Matthew has provided clarity and reliability to those in need of expert advice.
- Matthew Klammer has worked for years as a consultant for small businesses catering to couples.
- As a financial consultant, Matthew has worked to help couples plan for major life events and long term goals.
Matthew Klammer has worked as a fact checker from 2019 for social media outlets and other companies needing to ensure the accuracy of their published materials. Recently he has worked with both The Balance and Investopedia ensuring the accuracy of financial information important to new couples.
Matthew received a B.A. in History from Saginaw Valley State University.