St. Louis, MO
- Bethel University
- Columbia Journalism School
- Data journalism and research
Maddy Simpson is a fact-checker at Brides, reviewing and updating articles to ensure they are factually accurate and reflect latest product information.
- Former senior financial analyst at Minneapolis-based consulting firm
- Has worked as a fact checker since 2020
- Held editorial positions at a number of firms, including Business Insider, Employee Benefit News, and the St. Louis Business Journal, and has contributed to the Detroit Free Press and Columbia Journalism Review
Maddy Simpson is a journalist based in St. Louis. She studied at journalism and finance at Bethel University, and worked in compensation consulting before attending Columbia Journalism School. She's worked on projects at the Columbia Journalism Review, Detroit Free Press, and currently is a fact checker and reporter at various publications.
Maddy received a Bachelor of Arts degrees in Finance and Journalism from Bethel University and a Master of Science degree from Columbia Journalism School.