New York, NY
- University of Southern California
- Food, Beverage, and Travel
- Kristin Tice Studeman is an American food and wine writer.
- She is also the founder of The Rosé Project, a rosé-paired dinner series.
- Her work has appeared in Vogue, The New York Times, and Condé Nast Traveler.
Kristin Tice Studeman is an American food and wine writer. She was previously the digital director of CR Fashion Book, contributing editor at W Magzine and ELLE, and news editor at Style.com. In addition to contributing to Brides, her work has also appeared in Vogue, The New York Times, Condé Nast Traveler, Coveteur, and more. Studeman is also the founder of The Rosé Project, a rosé-paired dinner series.
Kristin graduated from the University of Southern California with a B.A. in Print Journalism.
About Brides and Dotdash
Brides is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.