Los Angeles, California
- Chapman University
- London School of Economics
- Architecture, Interior Design, and Culture
- Kelly has been contributing to MyDomaine since 2017.
- Her work has appeared in Domino, Dwell Magazine, Bon Appétit, and Vox.
- She is also a former Senior Editor of Hunker.
Kelly Dawson began her career as a writer at LivingSocial. She then worked as an editor and content marketing specialist for The Special Olympics World Games Los Angeles 2015 before becoming an editor at eHow and later, a senior editor at Hunker. Currently, she freelances from Los Angeles for publications such as MyDomaine, Architectural Digest, House Beautiful, Domino, Bon Appétit, McSweeney’s, Vox, Tastemade, and Thrillist.
Kelly Dawson has a bachelor's in English literature and journalism from Chapman University and a master’s degree in media and communications from the London School of Economics.