New York, NY
- Bachelor of Arts from the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Master of Public Health from the Boston University School of Public Health
- Reproductive health
- Maternal and child health
- Has written articles for Well+Good, Verywell Health, People Magazine, Healthline, and more.
- Has a master's degree in public health from Boston University.
- Covers topics including health, wellness, reproductive health, and more.
Kayla Hui is a freelance health and wellness journalist. She received her Masters in Public Health from the Boston University School of Public Health where studied reproductive and maternal and child health. During her Master's program, Kayla worked in the maternal and child health space both domestically and globally with non-profits such as Jacaranda Health where she led their communications for their COVID Mom's Helpline to help mothers gain access to resources during the pandemic.
Kayla is passionate about making health and wellness information accessible. Her work has appeared in Well+Good, People Magazine, Verywell Health, Healthline, and more. Kayla currently lives in New York City and enjoys rock climbing, photography, and buying plants she doesn't need.
- Best Pregnancy Apps of 2021, Verywell Health
- 5 COVID-19 Vaccine Myths To Stop Believing Now, According to Infectious Disease Experts, Well+Good
- 5 Affordable Treatments to Manage Migraines, People Magazine
Kayla has a bachelor's degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and a master's degree in public health from Boston University.
About Brides and Dotdash
Brides is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.