- University of South Florida
- Lifestyle, beauty, and wellness
Joline Buscemi is a freelance writer specializing in lifestyle, beauty, and wellness. Her work can also be found on The Spruce and TripSavvy, where she reviews lifestyle products.
- Joline has written for Brides since June 2020.
- Her work has appeared in HuffPost, Domino, Mic, HelloGiggles.com, SoYummy.com, and ThePennyHoarder.com.
- Joline holds a BA in Mass Communications, with a specialization in Creative Advertising, from the University of South Florida.
Joline Buscemi writes about beauty, wellness, health, and related lifestyle topics across the web, on sites like HelloGiggles and SoYummy. She is a marketer turned freelance writer residing in Florida with her husband and cat. Follow her intermittent tweeting at @jolinebuscemi, and see her portfolio at jolinebuscemi.com.
Joline attended the University of South Florida and received a Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications, with a specialization in Creative Advertising.
- Are Your Beauty Products Safe? Why 'Clean Beauty' Isn't Always Enough, HuffPost
- Can Cleaning Actually Make You Happier?, Domino
- This is why what you eat matters for your skin, HelloGiggles
About Brides and Dotdash
Brides is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.