State College, Pennsylvania
- Mississippi State University
- Pennsylvania State University
- Décor and Interiors
· Jessica is a freelance writer with more than six years of experience.
· She focuses on décor, lifestyle, aesthetics, and sociability.
· She has contributed pieces on sociability, salon culture, and the domestic arts to the conferences Narrative, The Space Between Society, The Hemingway Society, and NeMLA.
Jessica is a freelance writer and scholar with more than six years of experience. In her work as an academic writer, Jessica focuses on aesthetics and sociability in early 20th-century literature and culture. She brings her knowledge of decorative arts and salon culture to modern-day home design. Jessica has written pieces for numerous outlets, including the conferences Narrative, The Space Between Society, The Hemingway Society, and NeMLA. She has been contributing to Brides and MyDomaine since 2020.
Jessica holds a B.A. in English Literature from Mississippi State University and an M.A. in English Literature from Pennsylvania State University where she is currently a Ph.D. candidate.
About Brides and Dotdash
Brides is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.