Long Island, New York
- The New School
- Ivette has over 20 years covering bridal fashion, wedding trends, beauty, food, and travel.
- She has interviewed almost every top bridal designer for major publications throughout her career.
- She is the cowriter of Real Simple magazine’s wedding-planning book "Real Simple Weddings."
- She was the contributing editor of Long Island Bride & Groom.
- Part of her start in the bridal world was assisting celebrity event planner Sofia Crokos.
Ivette Manners is a New York-based writer focusing on bridal, fashion, beauty, travel, and wellness for over 20 years. She began her editorial career at New York Magazine and Food & Wine, where she acquired her love for lifestyle writing. She has also worked for Self, Cosmopolitan, and Vogue, among other publications. Her bridal writing has appeared in The New York Times, HarpersBazaar.com, Destination Weddings & Honeymoons, Millie.com, Vogue Mexico, Vogue Italia, and more; and she is the cowriter of Real Simple magazine’s wedding-planning book “Real Simple Weddings.” A highlight in her career has been covering New York Bridal Fashion Week for Vogue Runway while at Vogue, when she interviewed her favorite designers including Monique Lhuillier, Galia Lahav, and Oscar de la Renta.
Ivette has a B.A. in Literary Studies from The New School.