- The George Washington University
- New York University
- Hannah Freedman is a travel writer, editor, and content strategist.
- She’s been with Dotdash Meredith since 2021, working on shopping and product-related content across brands such as People, InStyle, Travel + Leisure, Food & Wine, Real Simple, and more.
As a freelance journalist, Hannah contributed to outlets including Vanity Fair, Travel + Leisure, Thrillist, Brides, Here magazine, and Greatist. Hannah began her career as a web intern at O, The Oprah Magazine, where she eventually became a digital assistant editor. She later joined Family Traveller as an editor, overseeing all daily web content and managing a network of freelancers. During her three-year tenure at Family Traveller, the brand’s website received multiple accolades, including an award in the Best Online Travel Magazine category from the North American Travel Journalists Association. So far, Hannah has explored more than 50 countries on five continents and is always on the hunt for the best hotels, restaurants, and off-the-beaten-path attractions. She currently splits her time between New Mexico, Washington, D.C., and New York City.
• 7+ years of experience as a writer and editor for lifestyle and travel magazines
• Has held editorial roles at Insider, Family Traveller, and O, The Oprah Magazine
• Received a master's degree in publishing from New York University
• Received a bachelor's degree in English and creative writing from The George Washington University
Hannah received a bachelor's degree in English and creative writing from The George Washington University. She continued her education at New York University, where she graduated with a master's degree in publishing.