- Hunter College
- Hobart William Smith Colleges
Grace is a Portland, Oregon-based writer for Dotdash. She started creating content for Brides in 2021.
- Grace’s writing has appeared in Romper, HelloGiggles, The Sunday Edit, The Spruce, Healthline, Greatist, and more.
- She works with brands including Vital Proteins, Veracity, and J.R. Watkins to produce blog content.
- Grace has an MFA from Hunter College and BA from Hobart William Smith College.
Grace Gallagher has spent eight years as a freelance writer and editor covering beauty, health, fitness, lifestyle, and home decor for a variety of publications. From trying new beauty trends to reviewing fitness equipment, or interviewing experts to find answers to complicated health questions, Grace's experience runs the gamut.
Originally from the East Coast, Grace now lives in Portland, Oregon.
Grace received a Bachelor of Arts in English and Cultural Theory from Hobart William Smith College. She also holds a Master of Fine Arts in Poetry from Hunter College.
- Breaking The Stigma Of Shedding For The Wedding, The Sunday Edit
- 18 Outdated Wedding Traditions You Don’t Have To Follow, Romper
- When It Comes To Protecting Your Skin, Choose Mineral Sunscreen, Veracity