Equipment you need:
• Weights (three to 12 pounds each); you may need to use different weights for different moves. As a rule, choose one that’s heavy enough to be challenging by the end of the set. If you can’t do the move with proper form, go lighter and reduce reps.
• Exercise mat or large towel
To complete the workout:
(1) Warm up your muscles by marching in place or briskly walking for three to five minutes.
(2) Beginners should complete three sets of each move, doing 12 to 15 repetitions, with three- or five- pound weights. Intermediates should complete three sets of each move, doing eight to 10 repetitions, with heavier weights (up to 12 pounds).
(3) To get the best results, do this strength-training workout one day and do 30 minutes of cardio the next. Then rest on day three and repeat this routine, optimally, for eight to 10 weeks.