- Bryn Mawr College
- Columbia Journalism School
- Honeymoon Hotels
- Destination Wedding Venues
- Euna is the lead travel editor for Performance Marketing at Dotdash Meredith, where she oversees, assigns, and edits hotel, cruise, and tour content for Brides, TripSavvy, and Travel + Leisure.
- She has over seven years of experience as a writer and editor, and is also a lifestyle and wedding photographer.
- She graduated from Columbia Journalism School in 2015 with a master's degree in journalism.
Euna joined the Dotdash Meredith Performance Marketing team in 2022 and previously worked as a photo editor and freelance writer. Her journalism career began as a photo editor, spending five years producing award-winning visual stories and special projects focused on health and climate change. Throughout her career, she continued to write as a freelancer for various online publications, covering topics like travel, food, and commerce. Outside of her 9-to-5, Euna also works as a wedding and lifestyle photographer in the Tri-State area.
Euna holds a master's degree in journalism from Columbia Journalism School, in addition to a bachelor's degree in Art History from Bryn Mawr College. She also holds a certificate in Art and Business from Sotheby's Institute of Art in London.