Erinne Magee is lifestyle writer with 10 years experience. In her current role as a partnerships commerce writer for Dotdash Meredith, she focuses on travel, shopping, parenting and wellness for brands such as People, InStyle, Travel + Leisure, Food & Wine, and Real Simple.
- 10+ years of experience working as a journalist
- Author of “This Is Camp: Poems and Stories About Maine's Most Celebrated Getaway”
- Trained reiki master
Erinne has previously contributed as a freelancer to: The New York Times, Boston Globe, Washington Post, Travel + Leisure, Condé Nast Traveler, National Geographic, BBC Travel, Smithsonian, Yoga Journal.
When it comes to shopping, Erinne loves writing about products and experiences that relate to parenting, wellness, travel, home and anything that makes Mom-life more easier.
As a mother of two, globetrotting has become something that is prioritized as a family - even if it means a weekend getaway each month. When she's not writing or hitting the road, Erinne is expanding her wellness credentials (currently a reiki master/meditation leader).
Brooks running shoes. I keep going back every time I need new ones because they're just so comfortable and hold up to all the elements here in Maine!
Studied Journalism and English at University of Maine.
- 10 Best Places to Go Glamping in Maine for Families, Couples, and Groups of Friends, Travel + Leisure
- 20 Best Women’s Slip-On Shoes for Long Flights and Longer Walks, Condé Nast Traveler
- This Curacao resort is redefining 'all-inclusive', The Boston Globe