- University of Pennsylvania
- King’s College London
Emily Cieslak is a contributing writer for Brides. She also is a commerce producer for Dotdash.
- Emily has produced content for Dotdash since November 2020.
- Her work has been published in publications such as Real Simple, The Knot, Treehugger, and New York Moves Magazine.
- Emily has a bachelor degree in English from the University of Pennsylvania.
Emily enjoys writing about the latest fashion and beauty trends, with her work appearing in Real Simple, The Knot, Treehugger, Red Carpet Fashion Awards, and New York Moves Magazine. In 2020, she helped launch Intrigue Magazine, a unisex lifestyle publication. When she’s not writing, Emily enjoys thrift shopping, styling photoshoots, and paddleboarding.
Emily earned a bachelor of arts in English with a concentration in Creative Writing and a minor in Consumer Psychology from the University of Pennsylvania. She spent a semester at King’s College London, studying English theater and literature.
- Is Keeping a Skin Diary the Future of Skincare?, Real Simple
- The 8 Best Sustainable Makeup Brands, According to a Makeup Artist, Treehugger
- Fidget Jewelry Is the Stress-Relieving Accessory We All Need After This Year, Real Simple
- How to Stop Biting Your Nails for Good, Just in Time for Your Wedding, The Knot
- The 7 Best Vegan Collagen Boosters of 2021, Treehugger