- University of Pennsylvania
- King’s College London
Emily Cieslak is an assistant commerce editor at Brides, mainly covering beauty and fashion.
- Emily has produced content for Dotdash since November 2020.
- Her work has been published in publications such as Byrdie, InStyle, Real Simple, The Knot, Treehugger, and New York Moves Magazine.
- Emily has a bachelor degree in English from the University of Pennsylvania.
Emily has worked in many sides of the fashion industry, empowering her to tackle fashion topics from an insider's angle. She worked as a fashion buyer for one of the world's largest retailers in her first job out of college. She also assisted stylists with dressing celebrities and styling models for campaigns. Working as a stylist trained her eye for dressing diverse body types and aesthetics. As an assistant commerce editor, Emily combines her knowledge of retail and styling expertise when covering bridal trends and offering readers advice on how to shop for and style themselves.
Emily earned a bachelor of arts in English with a concentration in Creative Writing and a minor in Consumer Psychology from the University of Pennsylvania. She spent a semester at King’s College London, studying English theater and literature.
- Is Keeping a Skin Diary the Future of Skincare?, Real Simple
- The 8 Best Sustainable Makeup Brands, According to a Makeup Artist, Treehugger
- Fidget Jewelry Is the Stress-Relieving Accessory We All Need After This Year, Real Simple
- How to Stop Biting Your Nails for Good, Just in Time for Your Wedding, The Knot
- The 7 Best Vegan Collagen Boosters of 2021, Treehugger
Brides Product Review Editorial Guidelines & Mission