New York, NY
- Skidmore College
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- Family law, employment law, child support, and single parenting
- Debrina Washington is a writer who covers single parenting.
- She owns and operates a virtual law practice in New York to help single parents.
- Her work appears in Verywell Family and The Balance.
Debrina Washington is a writer who covers single parenting, family law, and child support for Verywell Family and The Balance. She has also been a licensed attorney for 15 years and opened a virtual law practice based in New York that helps single parents afford legal services.
Debrina received her bachelor’s degree in business and French from Skidmore College. She also graduated from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.