New York, New York
- Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism
- Weddings, Wine, Food, and Travel
- Stephanie Cain is a journalist and content strategist in the lifestyle space, who has 14 years of experience as a magazine editor, digital producer, content marketer and public speaker.
- She has been a featured wedding expert on CNBC, Bloomberg, NPR, CBS Los Angeles and MSN.com, among others.
- She is a sommelier accredited by the Court of Master Sommeliers.
Stephanie Cain is a journalist and content strategist in the lifestyle space, who has 14 years of experience as a magazine editor, digital producer, content marketer, and public speaker. She focuses on weddings, wine, food, and travel. She has a long history with Brides, working as an intern for the publication in 2007 and returning to write about weddings in 2014. In addition to Brides, she also covered weddings for The New York Times, The Knot, Hamptons, and Fortune. Beyond writing and editing, she has adept knowledge of how to grow brands online using editorial as a tool for luxury e-commerce companies, including Ahalife.com. Additionally, she is also a 200-hour certified yoga instructor, national fundraising chair of Wish Upon a Wedding, volunteer with the New York Junior League, and sommelier accredited by the Court of Master Sommeliers.
She holds a Master’s Degree in Journalism from Columbia University.
About Brides and Dotdash
Brides is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.