San Francisco, California
- Franklin & Marshall College
- Columbia University
- Fordham University School of Law
- Rebecca Misner has worked as a lifestyle writer and editor with an emphasis on travel for the last decade.
- She is currently the west coast editor at Conde Nast Traveler.
- Her work has appeared in Conde Nast Traveler, Brides, Domino, and Martha Stewart Living.
Rebecca Misner has worked as a lifestyle writer and editor with an emphasis on travel content. Rebecca covers the intersection of travel and lifestyle with a deep knowledge of destinations and hotels. She has been writing about how and where to get away for a decade.
Rebecca graduated summa cum laude with a degree in ancient art and archeology from Franklin & Marshall College. She also received two post-grade degrees, including a graduate degree in art history from Columbia University and a law degree from Fordham University School of Law.