San Francisco, California
- Franklin & Marshall College
- Columbia University
- Fordham University School of Law
- Rebecca Misner has worked as a lifestyle writer and editor with an emphasis on travel for the last decade.
- She is currently the west coast editor at Conde Nast Traveler.
- Her work has appeared in Conde Nast Traveler, Brides, Domino, and Martha Stewart Living.
Rebecca Misner has worked as a lifestyle writer and editor with an emphasis on travel content. Rebecca covers the intersection of travel and lifestyle with a deep knowledge of destinations and hotels. She has been writing about how and where to get away for a decade.
Rebecca graduated summa cum laude with a degree in ancient art and archeology from Franklin & Marshall College. She also received two post-grade degrees, including a graduate degree in art history from Columbia University and a law degree from Fordham University School of Law.
About Brides and Dotdash
Brides is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.