- University of Southern California
- Beauty, Lifestyle, and Fashion
- Rebecca has worked at and contributed to various print and digital publications for more than five years, most frequently covering beauty, lifestyle and fashion.
- Rebecca holds a print and digital journalism degree from the University of Southern California.
- Her work has also appeared in Allure, Shape, TeenVogue, Brides, SELF, and Women’s Wear Daily.
Rebecca has worked in print and digital media for more than five years. After graduating from the University of Southern California’s Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism, she moved across the country to pursue an internship at Condé Nast. Since then, she’s been fortunate to work at and contribute to various print and digital publications, including Byrdie, Allure, Brides, TeenVogue, Shape, SELF, and WWD.
Rebecca obtained a print and digital journalism degree from the Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism at the University of Southern California.
About Brides and Dotdash
Brides is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.