- University College London
- Northwestern University
- Falmouth University
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Multicultural Weddings
- Priyanka graduated with a bachelor's degree in English, international studies, and integrated marketing communications from Northwestern University.
- In December 2015, she freelanced for Brides as a local Chicago blogger. She contributed to the "Aisle Say" column.
- She is currently a senior marketing manager for Movéo, where she specializes in consulting and engagement.
Priyanka is a talented freelancer with an interest in consumer insights research, copywriting, and art direction. She joined Brides in December 2015 as a contributing writer for "Aisle Say," the Chicago Brides's local section. She has master's degrees in advertising from Falmouth University and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and is currently a senior marketing manager for Movéo.
Priyanka earned bachelor's degrees from UCL and Northwestern University and master's degrees in advertising from Falmouth University and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
About Brides and Dotdash
Brides is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.