- Michigan State University
- Entertainment, Fashion, Beauty, and Lifestyle
- Nicole Briese has worked as an entertainment and lifestyle journalist for more than 10 years.
- Her bylines can be found at Us Weekly, Travel + Leisure, Brit + Co, Refinery 29, Woman's World, First for Women, Reviewed, and USA TODAY.
- She's currently the Managing Deals Editor for Reviewed at USA TODAY.
Nicole has been writing for Brides since early 2019 and also runs her blog, Nicolebjean.com. Her work has also been featured in Us Weekly, Travel + Leisure, Brit + Co, Refinery 29, Woman's World, First for Women, Reviewed, and USA TODAY.
Nicole graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in journalism from Michigan State University in 2007.
About Brides and Dotdash
Brides is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.