Los Angeles, California
- California State University Northridge and California State University Channel Islands
- Weddings, Lifestyle, Fashion, Health, and Beauty
- Kristi Kellogg founded Dazzling Digital Marketing Agency in 2017.
- She works closely with the digital marketing and SEO teams at Condé Nast, and she performs content strategy for Condé Nast brands.
- Her bylines include Vogue, Brides, Teen Vogue, Epicurious, Glamour, Allure, GQ and Condé Nast Traveler.
Kristi Kellogg founded Dazzling Digital Marketing Agency in 2017. She works closely with the digital marketing and SEO teams at Condé Nast, and she performs content strategy for Condé Nast brands including Vogue, Brides, Teen Vogue, Epicurious, Glamour, Allure, GQ and Condé Nast Traveler. She also oversees paid and organic social media marketing for Search Engine Journal, a leading digital marketing news publication with more than 2 million visits per month. She is frequently cited as an digital marketing expert in the press, and she speaks regularly at digital marketing conferences, including Social Pro, Digital Growth Summit and Social Media Week.
She has a Master's Degree in English with an emphasis in creative writing from California State University Northridge and a Bachelor's Degree in English from California State University Channel Islands.
About Brides and Dotdash
Brides is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.