New York, NY
- Rhode Island School of Design
- Home, Lifestyle, Decorating
- Kate is a Senior Editor at Brides and has 15 years of experience in the magazine industry, particularly in home, food, and lifestyle.
- Before joining Brides, Kate held positions at Martha Stewart Living, Domino, Cookie, and InStyle magazines.
- Kate attended Rhode Island School of Design.
With nearly 15 years experience in the magazine industry, Kate is an expert in the world of home, food, and lifestyle. Before joining Brides, Kate held positions at Martha Stewart Living, Domino, Cookie, and InStyle magazines. She has a passion for travel, the decorative arts, and all things food-related (including gorgeous copper pots, cast iron pans and the other nuts and bolts of a beautiful kitchen). She currently lives in a cozy NYC apartment complete with a colorful art studio and an extensive cookbook library.
Kate has a BFA in Printmaking and Art History from Rhode Island School of Design and is a graduate of RISD's European Honors Program.
About Brides and Dotdash
Brides is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.