New York, New York
- The George Washington University
- Fashion Institute of Technology
- Julie Sabatino has over 15 years of experience in the wedding industry.
- She is a wedding fashion stylist, founder of The Stylish Bride, and creator of The Stylish Bride podcast.
- Julie has been featured in Vogue, Glamour, InStyle, and The New York Times.
With over 15 years of experience, Julie Sabatino is a mainstay in the wedding industry. After getting her start as a bridal consultant, Julie created her own wedding fashion and styling service, The Stylish Bride. She later added a bespoke wedding day dressing service called The Ladies-in-Waiting. Julie is also the creator of The Stylish Bride podcast.
She has been featured in a variety of publications including Modern Luxury, The Knot, Martha Stewart Weddings, Modern Bride, HuffPost Weddings, and The New York Post.
Julie Sabatino holds a degree from The George Washington University and an AAS in accessories design from the Fashion Institute of Technology.
About Brides and Dotdash
Brides is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.