New York, New York
- The George Washington University
- Fashion Institute of Technology
- Julie Sabatino has over 15 years of experience in the wedding industry.
- She is a wedding fashion stylist, founder of The Stylish Bride, and creator of The Stylish Bride podcast.
- Julie has been featured in Vogue, Glamour, InStyle, and The New York Times.
With over 15 years of experience, Julie Sabatino is a mainstay in the wedding industry. After getting her start as a bridal consultant, Julie created her own wedding fashion and styling service, The Stylish Bride. She later added a bespoke wedding day dressing service called The Ladies-in-Waiting. Julie is also the creator of The Stylish Bride podcast.
She has been featured in a variety of publications including Modern Luxury, The Knot, Martha Stewart Weddings, Modern Bride, HuffPost Weddings, and The New York Post.
Julie Sabatino holds a degree from The George Washington University and an AAS in accessories design from the Fashion Institute of Technology.