New York, New York
- The University of Georgia
- New York University
- Jesse earned her master's degree in magazine writing from NYU.
- She served as the features editor at Brides Magazine for nearly two years.
- Prior to joining Brides, she was an editorial assistant at GQ Magazine and online editorial intern at Elle Magazine.
- Currently she's a copywriter at buybuyBaby.
Prior to joining Brides in August 2017, Jesse worked as an editorial assistant at GQ Magazine and an online editorial intern at Elle Magazine. As the features editor at Brides (online and print) for nearly two years, she pitched, assigned, and reported on topics ranging from wellness and relationships to fashion and celebrity news. She's currently a Copywriter at buybuyBaby. She earned her bachelor's degree in journalism and master's degree in magazine writing.
Jesse has a Bachelor of Arts in journalism from the University of Georgia and a Master of Arts in magazine writing from New York University.
About Brides and Dotdash
Brides is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.