- Barnard College at Columbia University
- Décor, Wedding Planning, Food and Beverage, Real Weddings, Fashion, and Travel
- Jaimie Mackey began her career with luxury event planner Colin Cowie, and was the senior editor of his eponymous wedding planning website.
- Jaimie Mackey was the Brides real weddings editor from 2013 to 2015.
- Jaimie Mackey worked with Bella Event Design & Planning as a luxury wedding planner in Aspen, Vail, Beaver Creek, and Breckenridge, Colorado from 2015 to 2018, producing over 100 high-end weddings and events over four wedding seasons.
Jaimie has been writing professionally since graduating from Barnard College in 2011. She was first an editor at Colin Cowie Weddings, then joined Brides as the Real Weddings Editor in 2013, a position she held until 2015. She has continued contributing to Brides.com ever since, amassing thousands of bylines on the site while writing Real Wedding, planning, design, and etiquette content. She has also been featured on RealSimple.com and the Huffington Post. Recently, she branched into books as a ghost writer for one of the country's foremost publishers.
Jaimie graduated Magna Cum Laude from Barnard College at Columbia University in May of 2011 with a major in French Language and Literature and a minor in religion. She is a member of Phi Beta Kappa.
About Brides and Dotdash
Brides is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.