Los Angeles, California
- Pepperdine University
- New York University
- Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts
- University of Califonia, Irvine
- Hillary Eaton is a food, travel, and culture writer based in Los Angles.
- She has a master's degree in writing from the University of California at Irvine and a diploma from the Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts.
- She has written for Brides since 2016.
In addition to Brides, Hillary has worked as a food, travel, and culture writer for numerous outlets including Vice, Food & Wine, Travel + Leisure, Refinery 29, and The Zoe Report.
Hillary graduated from Pepperdine University with a bachelor's degree in creative writing. She also has a master's degree in writing from the University of California at Irvine and a diploma from the Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts.
About Brides and Dotdash
Brides is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.